The #1 recommended bowl for your cat's health! For optimal feeding posture, PawBowl is tilted and elevated.
✅ Reduces vomiting and acid reflux
✅ A better portion control system (no more "shovel-eating"!)
✅ Reducse neck strain and arthritis
✅ Feeding is more comfortable!
✅ Recommend by veterinarians
Elevated feeders are preferred by cats. In addition, it is healthier for them as well!
Feeding at ground level can result in poor feeding hygiene, stomach discomfort, and "shovel-eating.".
Consider how much more strain the left cat must exert on her neck compared to the right cat.
The PawBowls are tilted and elevated to provide your cat with the most ergonomic feeding position possible.
Here are 6 reasons why veterinarians prefer elevated feeders:
1. Reduces vomiting and improves digestion! Using gravity to get food down the stomach will result in less backflow!
2. Pain in the neck and joints can be reduced! Especially beneficial for cats with arthritis or mobility problems.
3. Enhances the comfort of feeding by promoting a more ergonomic position.
4. Improves the habits of feeding. In addition, elevated bowls can discourage unwanted bowl-tossing behaviors.
5. Controls the size of portions. In order to ensure that your cat does not consume too much food at once, our bowls are appropriately sized.
6. The feeder is bug-free! This is another advantage of lifting it higher off the ground.